Junior Business Developer
- Collecting and keeping up to date of customer contact information (via LinkedIn, E-mail, phone, etc…)
- Proactively approaching customers (cold, warm prospects)
- Scheduling appointments for the Account Managers
- Keeping track of all communication with the customers in a CRM system
- Responding to incoming product inquiries in function of inbound leads
- Determining companies/branches to be approached by sales (in coordination with marketing).
- Working closely together with the marketing team
- Maintaining our social media channels and website
- You are a recent graduate with commercial drive or you already have a first experience in business development or inside sales in IT environments.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English (French is a plus);
- You are ambitious and have the ambition to eventually become an Account Manager;
- You are driven, do not let go and are not afraid to approach customers proactively;
- It appeals to you to work partly through a commission system;
- You are administratively strong and can easily find your way around a CRM system.
- Knowledge of online marketing
An employment at a young but ambitious company with a great atmosphere and located in the very centre of Antwerp. ARYX is in full growth and offers the following to its employees:
- Extensive training about IT infrastructure & cybersecurity and ARYX services.
- A very varied job with lots of opportunities and flexibility
- Fixed gross salary + an attractive commission system & other benefits
In the centre of Antwerp or from home (at your choosing)
Eiermarkt 13-17, 2000 Antwerp
Interested? Contact us via: email@example.com